What are you listening to?

You favourite music makers, Videos and general chat.

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby BigwaveDave » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:41 pm

saint wrote:most appreciation societies are full of anoraks . gives them something to focus on and mix with fellow humans who appreciate the same things . there doing no harm , and it doesnt make them freaks .

Now i remember where ive seen you before!!! Did you have the green or the blue anorak??? And if my memory serves me correctly, you dance like a twat and your trousers were 3 sizes too short!! :D
Pizza Thai posri rd market, nomsangsong market and thahan rd market!,
BigwaveDave
Left the Building

Postby Juan kossoff » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:14 pm

Right now listening to R.L. burnside (hard time killing floor)
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!
Juan kossoff
Platinum Member

Postby Noodles » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:44 am

Ter wrote:Right now listening to R.L. burnside

Ter..Do you mean D.I. Burnside..? Did he cut a record..?

'Burnside'..
Noodles
UT Team

Postby westerby » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:56 am

I was listening to Classic FM this morning, interdispersed with traffic reports from BBC Surrey.
Image Irrelevant, na khrap.
westerby
Platinum Member

Postby LilRed » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:40 am

"There really ain't no Devil, dat's jes God when when hez drunk..." - Tom Waits
LilRed
Silver Member

Postby saint » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:43 am

bigwavedave wrote:
saint wrote:most appreciation societies are full of anoraks . gives them something to focus on and mix with fellow humans who appreciate the same things . there doing no harm , and it doesnt make them freaks .

Now i remember where ive seen you before!!! Did you have the green or the blue anorak??? And if my memory serves me correctly, you dance like a twat and your trousers were 3 sizes too short!! :D
no dave , sorry , but that wasnt me . im a midget , you cant buy trousers too short when your a midget , especialy a fat one ! however i do sometimes dance like a twat . "(
saint
I Love Udon Talk

Postby saint » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:44 am

Westerby wrote:I was listening to Classic FM this morning, interdispersed with traffic reports from BBC Surrey.
hows the hindhead tunnel coming along westers ?
saint
I Love Udon Talk

Postby UdornLA » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:29 am

however i do sometimes dance like a twat ..............me too, but if i dance, that means i really don't give a flying F what people are thinking..........something like 'dance like nobody's looking' thing, or what ever that saying is.............. ++)(*
UdornLA

Postby saint » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:16 am

UdornLA wrote:however i do sometimes dance like a twat . i really don't give a flying F what people are thinking..........++)(*
great way to go through life . ++)(* some of us are comfortable in our own skins , and some aint !!!!!!! *****
saint
I Love Udon Talk

Postby saint » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:22 am

back on topic , before someone throws thier toys out of the pram . dug out mariane faithfulls , broken english C D yesturday . bit of a goer in her time , partial to mars bars i believe . but she can deliver a pretty good tune with that raspy voice of hers . paticularly like ballad of lucy jordon , and i think she does lennons working class hero , one of my all time favourits , better than the great man himself . ++)(*
saint
I Love Udon Talk

PreviousNext

Return to Music