The Secret Iraq Files

All the goings on in the USA,UK,Europe, Africa, Middle east and Australasia.

Re: The Secret Iraq Files

Postby WBU Alum » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:37 am

thaimac wrote:I would imagine the same as Fox News

Who posted a link to Fox News? Projecting again?

thaimac wrote:There you go, Weasel out again. Pretend that you have the brains to figure something out on your own. You sound just like Fox News to me. What I was saying was Al Jazeera is just as credible as Fox News, perhaps more so as somtimes they do present some news.

Weasel out of what? You keep bringing up Fox News and accusing it of being a biased news organization. No one has linked to it. We get it. You hate Fox News. Why do you keep bringing it up?

Speaking of weaseling out, when do you plan to answer these questions?

WBU Alum wrote:
thaimac wrote:So far most of the posts on this thread are really a joke.

How are they a joke?

Mostly bitch, bitch, bitch with no solutions and/or a viable canidate that could do a better job.

The solution is the Constitution. Stop spending -- everything -- across the board. Discontinue all of the "automatic" increases in expenditures. That's just for beginners.

'Yes it is all Obama's fault, when he took over everything was just peaches.

I don't recall anyone claiming that in this thread. Are you projecting?

I am sure Johm McCain would have done a better job of making decisions, just look at the fantastic decision he made for a running mate.

In my opinion, McCain is a dolt. But you really need to get over that election from 2008. No one suggested that McCain would be a savior. He hasn't even been mentioned in this thread. Is this really just a hate Bush, hate McCain, hate Republicans, hate religion rant?

Sarah Palin is a fu-king joke, a moron.

Who said anything about Sarah Palin?

I am sure ther are a few good folks in the Tea Party movement, but damn few.

How do you determine who the few good ones are? Do you even know any?

There are just too many agendas there, the worst being the religious nuts.

What are the agendas? Specifically?

People saying lets go back to the government of the Founding Fathers when they haven't studied their history to know what the Founders really stood for.

Why don't you provide me with the mission of the Founders and what they intended for this federal republic?

Yes Obama really messed up on the Health care bill, he did not go far enough. Health care should not be a for profit business. All Health Insurance companies should be eliminated.

Then you need to find a socialist country because there is no provision for the federal government to provide health care. America's economy is based on free market principles (supply and demand). Those insurance companies and health care providers operate under the same principles as any other business. Look for that entire boondoggle of a bill (law) to be repealed or go unfunded. It's a long time until 2014. By the way, do you think health care is a 'right'?

Obama is getting the troops out of Iran and he should be doing the same with Afganistan

The troops aren't in Iran, but what would you do?

He made a big mistake by sending more troops there.

What would you have done? What do you think the result will be?

Even though Dear George started those Wars, you can suggest that Afganistan is Obama's war because he did send in more troops.

Yes, Obama campaigned on the fact that Afghanistan was the most important war. However, I believe that Afghanistan's harboring of the Taliban and OBL and his terrorists is what started the war in Afghanistan. They were given a month to hand him over and knew the consequences.

Obama is making a mistake when it comes to fixing the economy because he is not pushing an agenda to eliminate the Federal Reserve Bank. Most people think the Federal Reserve is a branch of the Federal Government and do not know it is a privately owned bank. Just like the Bank of England. Check it out, find out who is in charge of printing the money and how much.

Obama would never get rid of the Fed. They help him manipulate his socialist/progressive agenda.

Yes Obama made a big mistake by becoming President, the first black man to do so when the bigoted American public wasn't ready for that.

Then how the heck did he get elected? Blacks only make up 12% of the US population. Hispanics only 14%. There had to be A LOT of white folks who believed his baloney and voted for him.

Go ahead folks, vote for some of those clowns the Republican Party is running.

Who are they running? That is two years away and the midterms haven't even finished.

I used to be a Republican myself before the religious nuts took it over. Think back, if you can, it was the religious nuts that got GW re-elected.

How are they nuts? Damn, there must be millions of those religious nuts if Bush got elected twice with so many 'other' people hating him so much. How do you explain their ability to convince so many people to vote for Bush?


Or is this just more of your unsupported hooey?
WBU Alum
Super Advanced Member
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: The Secret Iraq Files

Postby thaimac » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:48 pm

You ask a lot of questions and you want to prove your point in the worst way. You expect me to go thru all your bullshit that you pull up off the net. All I ask is one question that you do not have the balls to answer. Since you dislike Obama so much, then answer. WHO DO YOU WANT TO REPLACE HIM WITH???? Come on, show us how smart you really are, give us a name of someone that would do a better job.
People who want to share their religious views with you, never want you to share yours with them.
User avatar
thaimac
Advanced member
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:47 am
Location: Udon Thani

Re: The Secret Iraq Files

Postby saint » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:08 pm

thaimac wrote:You ask a lot of questions and you want to prove your point in the worst way. You expect me to go thru all your bullshit that you pull up off the net. All I ask is one question that you do not have the balls to answer. Since you dislike Obama so much, then answer. WHO DO YOU WANT TO REPLACE HIM WITH???? Come on, show us how smart you really are, give us a name of someone that would do a better job.

my old gran !! :lol: :lol:
saint
I Love Udon Talk
 
Posts: 4010
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:21 pm

Re: The Secret Iraq Files

Postby UdornLA » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:19 pm

WHO DO YOU WANT TO REPLACE HIM WITH not replacing him at all sounds like a winner, or any idiot, imbecile or moron.............i'd take the job if the pay was better, good bennies though. )(*^^ )(*^^
UdornLA
 

Re: The Secret Iraq Files

Postby Pablo » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:54 pm

What does any of this have to do with Aljazeera (my goto for the truth). You can see the same report on BBC or CNN, or NBC, or go straight to wikileaks and read the documents yourself, no one is saying that they are not true. You Neo-Cons are just blowing the same smoke out your … as usual.

The main difference will be that the US media will promote the pentagon’s point of view, and that is the darkside hates sunlight. They are just a bunch of vampires, talk about death panels.
User avatar
Pablo
Super Advanced Member
 
Posts: 502
Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Re: The Secret Iraq Files

Postby WBU Alum » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:27 pm

thaimac wrote:You ask a lot of questions

You made a lot of assumptions and unfounded statements. I had questions that asked for specifics. You have never responded.

and you want to prove your point in the worst way.

My point is proven. You either don't know what you're talking about or you cannot answer specific questions about your assumptions and unfounded statements.

You expect me to go thru all your bullshit that you pull up off the net.

Just because you don't like the information provided doesn't mean that it's BS. After your ignoring my numerous questions about your numerous assumptions and unfounded statements, I don't expect you to do anything. You are a typical Liberal who cannot deal with facts, who projects everything onto others, and responds to questions with unrelated questions.

All I ask is one question that you do not have the balls to answer. Since you dislike Obama so much, then answer. WHO DO YOU WANT TO REPLACE HIM WITH???? Come on, show us how smart you really are, give us a name of someone that would do a better job.

I don't dislike Obama. I dislike his socialist, anti-business policies and arrogant behavior.

These are the characteristics for which I am looking: Constitutionalist who believes in individual liberty and free enterprise, believes in lower taxes and a smaller federal government, enforces all laws -- including those regarding immigration, will sign a bill repealing ObamaCare, will eliminate the czars, the Department of Energy and the Department of Education, and will restore and promote traditional American values.

I haven't decided who I will support for president. One reason is that I have no idea who is running. The other reason is that there are bigger fish to fry right now in the congressional elections. When I make the decision as to who I will support, I will post it. In the meantime, I can tell you that the limping soi dog that is two houses down from me could do a better job than Barack Obama.

NOTE: My intelligence is not measured on who I would elect as president.
WBU Alum
Super Advanced Member
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: The Secret Iraq Files

Postby WBU Alum » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Pablo wrote:Neo-Cons

What is the definition of this term and just how do you determine who is one?
WBU Alum
Super Advanced Member
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: The Secret Iraq Files

Postby Pablo » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:11 pm

As I say: it’s not fascist - it’s Neoconservative!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4MdyJDnSoI
User avatar
Pablo
Super Advanced Member
 
Posts: 502
Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Re: The Secret Iraq Files

Postby WBU Alum » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:22 pm

My God! Another YouTube video.

Do any of you people read and write answers?
WBU Alum
Super Advanced Member
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: The Secret Iraq Files

Postby westerby » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:58 pm

It speaks volumes when someone uses a You Tube vdo to further their baseless arguments rather than engage in debate and cite some good, solid evidence. Are these people capable of forming an argument or aren't they bright enough?

Of course, it could all be an exercise in flaming but I doubt it.
Image Irrelevant, na khrap.
User avatar
westerby
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 12779
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm
Location: Blighty

PreviousNext

Return to World News

  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests