NOTICE: I Know The Score Codes Fantasy Football.

A category for all you sports buffs.

Re: NOTICE: I Know The Score Codes Fantasy Football.

Postby Zinedine » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:34 pm

I've been a bit poorly this past week....started about 10 days ago with a sore throat and a bit feverish but later developed a nasty cough on my chest.
Went to the AEK last Wednesday....sent for chest x-ray and blood test.....as well as the flu,I've got pneumonia !!! *****
So staying in bed.....I remember I've got to do the Fantasy Football and I Know the Score for the weekend....went downstairs.....bloody computer wont work.....Windows just wont start up.....tried rebooting etc......norfolk and chance......bloody typical ! *()(*^ ......got in the car and drove to a nearby internet shop wearing mask over mouth and nose.....all done in 10 minutes !......thats dedication.
So worth it for 85 points in the IKTS and even climbed 3 places in the Fantasy League. ++)(* (thats not saying much I know).

Also managed to go out Sunday night about 7.30pm for United v Liverpool.....managed a couple of Chang Lites.....my health seemed to take a turn for the better about 9.15pm......Berbatov 3 crackers ++)(* ++)(*
"Girls want a lot of things from one guy but a guy wants one thing from a lot of girls !"
Zinedine
Silver Member

Location: Its a great life....doing nothing and resting afterwards.

Postby IRISHSTEVE » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:38 pm

my health seemed to take a turn for the better about 9.15pm......Berbatov 3 crackers

thats about the time I got the flu.

jammy b*stards.
hope your on the mend Zidane.

still cannot get the hang of these know the score gameweeks.
too many upsets on what are considered Bankers.

still good fun all the same.
IRISHSTEVE
Super Advanced Member

Postby Galee » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Glad to see your on the mend Zid.

Would image Gerrards second almost put you into a relapse. :D
Galee
Super Advanced Member

Postby Noodles » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:59 pm

IrishSteve wrote:still cannot get the hang of these know the score gameweeks.

Thats cause there has been unusual score lines..its been harder than i thought....just a note: save forgetting you can select any game week and do your predictions in advance.
Noodles
UT Team

Postby Zinedine » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Thanks for the well wishes Steve and Gary. ++)(*
I'm on the mend....although still not 100%.....but my PC still appears to have a nasty virus. *()(*^

This week for IKTS its the first time I've not got Chelsea as my Banker.....its gone to another London team.

As regards the FF its the first time I've not had Drogba as my captain as well.His replacement DID almost cause me to have a relapse though :) .......NB:this info for the relegation strugglers only,not you highfliers! :(
"Girls want a lot of things from one guy but a guy wants one thing from a lot of girls !"
Zinedine
Silver Member

Postby Roy » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:07 pm

I was also laid low with some kind of flu virus Zid, so low that I didn't even make any predictions last week but I guess it makes some random choices if you don't because I did considerably better than my début week! :lol:
I have also deselected the Drog as captain for the first time this week. ><:)(
Roy
Webmaster

Postby Zinedine » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:07 am

Bloody hell there were some crazy results yesterday..... **
Who would have thought Arsenal,in particular and Spurs would have both lost.
Also the scores at Birmingham,Liverpool and even Chelsea losing !
Top score this week so far is Farang with 0 and he forgot to predict ! :rofl:
Me....I've got -80.....every fcuking result wrong ! *()(*^
Zinedine
Silver Member

Postby Roy » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:32 pm

I'm confused, Game week 5 I didn't make any predictions so I thought it made some random choices for me but Farang didn't make any this week and the same did not happen. Was my fever so high I did actually make some choices and can't remember? **
Yes indeed Zid, a rough week for all concerned so far and even worse in the FL for me. ^":> Hope the Toon pull me out the fire later today.
Roy
Webmaster

Postby Zinedine » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Roy wrote:I'm confused, Game week 5 I didn't make any predictions so I thought it made some random choices for me but Farang didn't make any this week and the same did not happen. Was my fever so high I did actually make some choices and can't remember? **
Yes indeed Zid, a rough week for all concerned so far and even worse in the FL for me. ^":> Hope the Toon pull me out the fire later today.

Roy,
If you dont predict then your score will be zero,the same as farang.I've never heard of IKTS making random choices unless Pakistani cricketers have infiltrated the system.....maybe put it down to fever and medicinal Siam Sato,eh ! ++)(*
Yep,hoping for United,Wolves and the Toon to salvage something today.United a goal down after 6 minutes in Boltons first attack *()(*^ but Nani has equalised ++)(* and its 1-1 at half time.....currently still another -10 points for me !
Zinedine
Silver Member

Postby Noodles » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Click any gameweek in the drop down box and you can predict well inadvance...and don't forget to 'save' predictions...yeah some odd scores again also man yoo 2-2...
Its a funny old game.. :lol:
Noodles
UT Team

PreviousNext

Return to Talk Sport