NOTICE: I Know The Score Codes Fantasy Football.

A category for all you sports buffs.

Re: NOTICE: I Know The Score Codes Fantasy Football.

Postby farang » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:56 am

Zinedine wrote:Top score this week so far is Farang with 0 and he forgot to predict ! :rofl:

ahhh yes LOL. forgot opppss lol

to busy making the wrong fecking transfers in f/f and fecking that up aswell !!! :D as allways :lol:

will be last again this year as allways LOL :D
farang
Super Advanced Member

Postby Zinedine » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:59 am

farang wrote:
Zinedine wrote:Top score this week so far is Farang with 0 and he forgot to predict ! :rofl:

ahhh yes LOL. forgot opppss lol

to busy making the wrong fecking transfers in f/f and fecking that up aswell !!! :D as allways :lol:

will be last again this year as allways LOL :D

Nope,this week you are one smart guy.....did you have insider information or what ? >:<>)(
In the IKTS you have shot up from 11th to 6th :rofl:
Three of us GOT EVERY RESULT WRONG.....must be some kind of record in a league of 12 ? *()(*^
But lets not dwell on that and just shows how quickly things can change in this league. ;)
"Girls want a lot of things from one guy but a guy wants one thing from a lot of girls !"
Zinedine
Silver Member

Location: Its a great life....doing nothing and resting afterwards.

Postby Zinedine » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:39 pm

AN UNRESERVED APOLOGY TO MR ROY,AKA ROYSTON

Yesterday Roy said he missed predicting the previous week but reckoned he had scored some points with predictions automatically being made by the system.
As he has recently been poorly I dismissed his claims saying it was due to fever and alcohol poisoning !
However I have found out today that Roy is correct ! ++)(*
Apparently you can miss predicting for 3 consecutive weeks and the system will automatically put in results for you based on the teams league positions.After 3 weeks you will automatically score zero until you start to predict again yourself.
This is my 3rd season in IKTS and I was never aware of this rule ! :oops:
I feel truly ashamed and fully deserve my score of - 100 points this week ! <:>
So,I'm very sorry to have dismissed young Roys claims.I hope that will not lead to a personal vendetta against myself or Manchester United in the future. :hai:

But what happened to farang scoring zero.....he must have missed predicting for a few weeks then ?......not that it seems to have done him much harm with him flying up the table ! ;)
"Girls want a lot of things from one guy but a guy wants one thing from a lot of girls !"
Zinedine
Silver Member

Postby Roy » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Well scrub me chuff with a Brilo Pad, I thought I was losing the plot, nice to know I am not. :D
Your apology is gratefully accepted Monsieur Zid but I make no guarantees as toward my future behavior regarding Manchester United especially when Colchester make it into the Premiership in a couple of seasons time.
Did you know only Man U, QPR and Colchester remain unbeaten in the football league? :clap:
Roy
Webmaster

Postby Noodles » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Zidz wrote:This is my 3rd season in IKTS and I was never aware of this rule !

I never spotted IKTS last 2 seasons.....was it through the Fantasy football we use now Zid..?
Noodles
UT Team

Postby Zinedine » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:52 pm

IKTS has been going for a few years.....when you get in the main menu near top left of the page there is either "Fantasy League" or "I Know The Score"to click on or easier just to google "Barclays Premiership I know the score."
The other league I'm in is now in its 6th year and one guy has won it 3 times (Chelsea fan unfortunately).
First year I was in I struggled.Out of about 30 in the league I was always near the bottom.I eventually finished 24th but 3 guys below me gave up the ghost early in the New Year and stopped predicting.
I looked every week and they scored zero.Thats why I presumed it was automatic but the system must have predicted for them 3 weeks prior to that.
Last year I came a respectable 5th but its very unpredictable....a good week you can score 170 + but have a shocker and it can be - 120.
Zinedine
Silver Member

Postby Noodles » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Ok thanks Zid...i sure i got an email from FF telling me about it, thats why i started it up..probably promoting it a bit..never knew its been around a bit already.. ++)(*
Noodles
UT Team

Postby Noodles » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:35 am

Game week 7.....Don't forget to make your predictions.
Noodles
UT Team

Postby Irish Alan » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:40 am

After last week I'm beginning to think it is 'effin impossible. I had a look at IKTS tonight, then looked at Fantasy Team and thought, "Oh **** it, why bother?" :headbang:
Irish Alan
Platinum Member

Postby Noodles » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:27 am

another crap week...its pretty tough getting them right, although Zid is doing OK......next gameweek 16th Oct but you can do predictions now ans save them so you don't forget.
Noodles
UT Team

PreviousNext

Return to Talk Sport