What are you Having for Dinner Tonight?

The ever popular subject begins here.

Re: what you having for tea tonight?

Postby Noodles » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Hamlay wrote:Just had a 'Tripple-O' burger with mushrooms for lunch. Best burger I've ever had!! :muscle:
..Note sure if it's an American chain? but will go again :P

Was it the Wanchai or 'Shat-in' branch Ham.... :rofl:

ps: there is one in Bangers.
Noodles
UT Team

Postby UdornLA » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:01 pm

that does look rather tasty, and i see / think they double dip their chips, makes them better, i think.

Thailand bangkok

4, 4/1-2, 4/4 Rajdumri Road
Phatumwan, Bangkok
Thailand, 10330
Tel: 852 2873 4000 Fax: 852 2918 1880
Hours of Operation:
10am to 9pm, Monday to Thursday
10am to 10pm, Friday to Sunday and Public Holidays

guess i will have to wait, that's in central world plaza...........bbq'd supposedly, though didn't stroll by last time there. damn fire bugs.......... :twisted:
UdornLA

Postby saint » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:16 pm

as ive already had a very nice lunch at the bookhouse , its chicken and salad sandwiches with heinz salad cream , never been a mayo fan , for me tonight .all for the pricely sum of about 2 quid i guess ! ++)(*
saint
I Love Udon Talk

Postby Papa G » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:47 pm

beer monkey wrote:
Hamlay wrote:Just had a 'Tripple-O' burger with mushrooms for lunch. Best burger I've ever had!! :muscle:
..Note sure if it's an American chain? but will go again :P

Was it the Wanchai or 'Shat-in' branch Ham.... :rofl:

ps: there is one in Bangers.

You suck and damn this thread :lol:

Here's my dinner...vegi spring rolls

Papa G
Regular Poster

Postby Shado » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Papa G, I have the utmost respect for your adherance to the diet. You've decided to do something good for your health and that has to be admired. Stay with it amigo, you are in control and so what if you have to eat a few more veggies for a while. Dieting can be challenging but it can be very rewarding as well.

Just think, one of these days you can stick some roast pork in those veggie spring rolls. Actually, they don't look half bad to me.
Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.
Shado
The Food Master.

Postby UdornLA » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:34 pm

Actually, they don't look half bad to me..... ++)(* .....though more of a side dish than a dinner :lol: :lol: :lol: .... sorry.

down to 79 kilos, surprisingly, not taking a lot of effort, thankfully cheese is expensive, and there are no good bakeries around. 2 of my largest weaknesses, though fajitas tomorrow, so had to buy some cheese. hang in there, after a couple weeks your stomach shrinks and you fill up on half the food you use to push down. ++)(* ++)(* 8-)
UdornLA

Postby Noodles » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Agree with Shado..they do look good and nowt wrong with Veggie ones,as its all in the dipping sauce.. ;) ...and agree with LA more a side dish..for me anyway.

Tonight:
Stir Fried Phuk-tong. (pumpkin)
A Tasty Gang Som
Standard Steamed Lice.
Noodles
UT Team

Postby Juan kossoff » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Tonight I will be mostly eating Bangers and mash with onion gravy plus home made apple crumble with custard.

F.....in fab ++)(* Then I think I will lie down for a bit.
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!
Juan kossoff
Platinum Member

Postby dee » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:02 pm

i having king prawns in sweet chili sauce and steamed rice.alot better than the poached eggs i got last night ++)(* ++)(*
The police know im mad,so when they gave me my free phone call.i rang a sex line.
dee
Super Advanced Member

Postby Roy » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Glad to hear you got something more than sausage rolls or poached eggs tonight Dee, was thinking I was going to have to contact the food police. :lol:
Tonight I am having a Chang aperitif followed by a Leo appetiser. The main course is a large portion of Chang Draught followed by some Leo niblets washed down with some ice cold Archa. I'll eat anything you know. ++)(*

PS what is it about burgers that makes them soooooo good? I'm salivating looking at those pictures. Buddha bless America for inventing them, if indeed they did? :clap:
Roy
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Food & Drink