Are You on the List?

If your not sure where to put your new topic here will be as good a place as any.

Are You on the List?

Postby Pablo » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:27 pm

One would need to fly into the states, then you will have an idea.

Pablo
Super Advanced Member

Re: Are You on the List?

Postby UdornLA » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:33 pm

wow, that would take a couple days for me to download / open that...........over 2 minutes, have to bypass ><:)(
UdornLA

Postby Roy » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:41 pm

Oh I do hope I am, would be awfully exciting if one was. :)
Roy
Webmaster

Postby Pablo » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:28 pm

UdornLA wrote:wow, that would take a couple days for me to download / open that...........over 2 minutes, have to bypass ><:)(

Not to worry LA, pretty sure you are not planning any trips to the US, plus you most likely are already on the list. I also have no plans to fly there, for I too, just might be on their list of People to Harass When Entering the Country. Thanks Internet.

(if there are over a million on the no fly list, makes one wonder how many are on the harass list.)
The video was done before the last US election, 2008. God, but she nailed it. I wish I had seen it 2+ years ago.
Pablo
Super Advanced Member

Postby jockey » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:59 pm

I read her book a couple of years ago. Very clearly written, easy to understand and difficult to argue with. I would never attempt to enter the USA under the current climate - I worry they might whisk me off to some obscure East European torture prison which would be a real bummer. :sweat:

The amazing thing is most Americans are completely unaware their country has become a corporate fascist state and the very few who are politically interested, still get pulled into silly "Left" Right" "Democrat" "Republic" debates that are just sideline distractions.

The Council for Foreign Relations (CFR), which is controlled by the Illuminati elite banksters, is the REAL party that runs America with its very strong influence permeating within both Democrat and Republican parties. Nearly all recent presidential candidates are products of the CFR. Then of course there is the Bilderbergs and the Trilateralists who act as shadow governments promoting One World government (New World Order). They act as a form of political Freemasonry offering world leaders and national insiders the chance to meet in secret to exchange information and discuss undisclosed social changes which can be put into practice in their respective countries. Politicians, judges and top officials are hand picked based on their known depravity making them easier to control and manipulate.

This information isn't difficult to find. JFK tried to warn Americans about the shadow government just before they killed him. Many good politicians, researchers and political analysts have made speeches, written papers and published books on the subject but one place your NOT going to find out about this is from the tv because these b'strds have completely taken control of all mainstream media.
jockey
Regular Poster

Postby Aardvark » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Good Post Jockey ++)(*
I'm not just another pretty face you know....
Aardvark
Platinum Member

Postby UdornLA » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:14 pm

in that case i'm definitely on the list..............used to harrass me over 15 yrs ago, just because of an wee bit of a record and FFL, firearms license to sell...........unbelievable, use to tear my sh*t apart when returning. amazing when they are looking for something but don't see the obviously, like the endangered snake skin boots i was wearing................ :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
UdornLA

Postby Pablo » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Reminds me of coming into Texas a long time ago (70's), they saw in my briefcase some unopened Drum tobacco and rolling papers, the lights flashed and they came for me and took me to the room, where they checked my boot heals. I was thinking, "what I was going to tell them when they found my vitamins in another bag". But after checking my boots they didn't bother checking my other bag. Go figure.
Pablo
Super Advanced Member

Postby johnwills » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:15 am

Pablo wrote:Reminds me of coming into Texas a long time ago (70's), they saw in my briefcase some unopened Drum tobacco and rolling papers, the lights flashed and they came for me and took me to the room, where they checked my boot heals. I was thinking, "what I was going to tell them when they found my vitamins in another bag". But after checking my boots they didn't bother checking my other bag. Go figure.

Must have been wearing those large heals that were all the rage in the 70's, able to store lots of contraband. ;)
johnwills
UT Technical Dept Manager

Postby Pablo » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:50 am

Nah, just regular cowboy boots, don't think they have ever change much. Know what I think you mean, but were not they on shoes, and they had a name, but dam if I remember what they were called. Think they came and went with Disco.
Pablo
Super Advanced Member

Return to General Topics